Nous utilisons des cookies pour vous garantir la meilleure expérience sur notre site. Si vous continuez à utiliser ce dernier, nous considérerons que vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies.
J'accepte Je refuse En savoir plus

2020 Schneider Electric Paris Marathon

Publié par : evvntBUZZ
Date de début : 18/10/2020
Descriptif :

From the Champs-Elysees to the Place de la Bastille, from the Bois de Vincennes to the Bois de Boulogne, along the banks of the Seine, the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris offers a unique sporting challenge. Registration is now open on the website Time To.

On Sunday 18th October 2020, runners will pass the city's iconic landmarks during the route, including the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, the Louvre, Musee d'Orsay. During the 2019 race, the route, for the first time passed the Opera Garnier and Place Vendome.

Registration for the 44th edition of the Schneider Electric Paris Marathon is now open on the website Time To. Sign up to run 42.195 km in the most beautiful city in the world -a sporting challenge and unique experience.

In 2019, out of the 49,155 participants that took part an incredible 97.8% finished the race and for the first time in the history of the Paris Marathon, the overall winner and the first person to cross the finish line was a woman - Gelete Burka. Ethiopia's Burka won with a time of 2:22:47.

Last year also saw an increase in female runners. Thanks to the launch of support programs and Facebook groups such as "Paris Marathon Girls", women made up 27% of the field.

The Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris became the first carbon-neutral marathon in the world. They attained their goal of offsetting all carbon emissions generated by the race, which are estimated at 25,000 tonnes of CO2. 94% of these emissions are the result of marathon runners traveling to Paris by plane or by car, with the remaining 6% coming from the logistics of the event.

Registration for the next edition of the Schneider Electric Paris Marathon is now open on the website Time To. The race will take place on Sunday 18th October 2020.

 8:06 am to
 General €